Don’t leave your fur-baby at home, we know they are definitely part of the family and there are so many dog-friendly spots here in La Conner. Here are all of our favorites.
Oyster & Thistle's Deck
- The Oyster & Thistle Restaurant and Pub has a great deck out front where you can bring your dog and it’s a gorgeous spot on a sunny afternoon for happy hour or a beautifully handcrafted cocktail.
- La Conner Brewing Company has an outdoor covered area in the back and then a couple of tables out on First street. They have such good food! A personal favorite is a chicken sandwich with brie and balsamic vinegar.
- Looking to go wine tasting? Your dog can come! Hellams Vineyard has a gorgeous view right on the dock overlooking the Swinomish Channel. Bring your pup, grab a glass of wine or beer and watch the boats sail by.
- The Calico Cupboard Café and Bakery has all things yummy made from scratch. Bakery, breakfast, and lunch. Amazing cinnamon rolls and tasty gluten-free options. They have a patio outside on the boardwalk along the Swinomish Channel and they love dogs there.
- Waterfront Café has a gorgeous view of the channel with steaks and seafood. Their patio out front is dog friendly.
- Sliders Café is known for its “sliders”, hence the name, and has abundant choices for breakfast and lunch. They allow dogs on their outdoor patio!
- Pioneer Park is a lovely walk down through the trees to the waterfront. A great walk for you and your pup.
- Ladder’s Boutique, Nasty Jacks, and a number of the stores will allow your pup.
- And of course, book your room at the La Conner Country Inn! We have a select number of rooms for you and your pups. Stay includes a dog bed and bowl.
Call for reservations 360.466.1500 or book direct
for the best available rates and availability.